Roksan K3 Integrated Amplifier
With its elegant design and inclusion of aptX Bluetooth input as standard, the K3 is truly an amplifier for today’s discerning audiophile. There is power and bass drive in abundance, along with superb sound staging and engaging detail. You can stream music via any Bluetooth enabled device and the aptX coding allows streaming of high resolution audio files from a compatible source. To add to its versatility there is also a Moving Magnet phono input and five line level inputs. Most of all, the K3 Integrated Amplifier offers excellent value for money when it comes to build, design, flexibility and sound quality.
- Inputs: Line Level (x5), Bluetooth, Bypass
- Phono Input: MM only
- Bluetooth: aptX technology
- Input Impedance: 47k?
- Line In Sensitivity: 440mV @ 140W / 8?
- Outputs: Speaker (LR), Preamp, Headphone
- Output Power: > 140W (8?), > 220W (4?)
- Power Supply: 550VA Toroidal Transformer
- Power: 5 Regulated Supply Rails
- Frequency Response: 3Hz - >100kHz (-3dB)
- Gain: 37.5dB (75x)
- THD: 0.005% (1kHZ - 14W @ 8?)
- Power Consumption Standby: 25W
- Power Consumption 2Ch: 8? 330W, 4? 550W
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >90dB (Line Input)
- Dimensions (WDH): 432 x 380 x 102mm (Inc ft)
- Weight: 14kg