Monitor Audio WS10
In most circumstances the ASB-10 will deliver ample levels of bass, but for low frequency enthusiasts Monitor Audio has developed the optional WS-10 active sub-woofer, purpose-built to add big bass dynamics to the ASB-10 system and all space-efficient set-ups.
Complete with three-position EQ and a high quality digital wireless link to the ASB-10, the WS-10 is a compact and versatile design, comprising an 8" C-CAM driver powered by a 120 watt amplifier, generously provisioned with individual volume and phase controls, and a standard array of wired LFE and 12V inputs for integration with an AVR in alternative system applications. For ever greater system design versatility, the WS-10 can connect wire-free to other systems via Monitor Audio’s new WT-1 transmitter module.
Equipped with twin HiVe reflex ports, the WS-10’s robust, low-profile cabinet of 18 mm MDF is designed with flexibility in mind, wirelessly extending the ASB-10’s full-range delivery and contributing deeper bass to any Soundbar or compact satellite system through wired or wireless connections from the widest range of discreet room locations: beneath furniture, along room boundaries or in corners.
Simple to set-up and integrate, flexible to use and expand, and easy to appreciate in any environment, Monitor Audio’s super-slim active ASB-10 Soundbar and its optional companion WS-10 active subwoofer employ over four decades of award-winning audio precision to help all home entertainment fans enjoy what they’ve been missing from their TVs and smartphones.
- Wireless Active subwoofer
- Class D-amplifier delivering 120 W
- 8" long throw C-CAM bass mid-range driver
- Compact dimensions for flexible room positioning flat against a wall, in corners, under furniture etc
- 2.4 GHz receiver built-in for lossless/uncompressed audio reception in wireless applications.
- Analogue LFE input
- Volume and phase controls
- Bass EQ settings optimised for music, movie or impact
- 12 V trigger input (3.5 mm jack) to provide automatic switch on from AVR or other equipped amplifier
- Power selection switch for auto standby or trigger
- MDF construction with black sand vinyl finish
- Dual HiVe port system
- Dimensions H x W x D mm: 173 x 373 x 477 including feet