Meridian 258 Eight Channel Power Amplifier is a cool-running Class D amplifier that is specially designed to be easily slotted into a rack, making this a high-functioning utilitarian design.
Brilliantly powerful, the model delivers >100 watts per channel into 4 ohms and >70 watts into 8 ohms. This Meridian 258 is usefully compact so makes a great space-saving sound solution.
The 258 is a cool-running design thanks to its high efficiency (>95%) Class D amplifiers that generate a low level of heat.
The model is a superb space-saving solution thanks to its in-rack design, measuring only 1U high.
High-Calibre, Reliable Performance
The 258 offers unparalleled reliability and audio performance as result of its Linear power supply that ensures isolation from the AC supply. Brilliant isolation between the model's eight channels is delivered by a short signal path construction.
You can be assured that the 258 delivers audiophile-level sound quality thanks to its aluminum construction and high-calibre components.
- Audio Inputs: Eight RCA inputs
- Audio output: 70W into 8 Ohms per channel at 10% THD
- 100W into 4 Ohms per channel at 10% THD
- Phoenix Connectors supplied for ease of installation 24-12 AWG cable
- Rear Panel: Trigger input [3.5mm 5-30 VDC]
- Front Panel: On/Off Switch
- LEDs to indicate ‘Standby’ [Blue], ‘On’ [White], ‘Overload’ [Red]
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 44mm x 480mm x 360mm
- Weight: 5.5Kg
- All aluminium construction
- Optional standalone feet pads supplied
- Advanced linear power supply: 100V ac 50/60 Hz