To find out more about this product please call 01553 776413
For those building the ultimate home entertainment system, the AV7705 is a versatile 11.2-channel AV processor and pre-amplifier, designed for use with high-quality external power amplification or active speakers. Featuring 11.2 channel XLR and RCA pre-outs, the Marantz AV7705 supports all three-dimensional audio format Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, Auro-3D and DTS Virtual:X.
For pristine picture quality, an advanced HDMI section supports 4K full-rate pass-through, 4:4:4 pure colour, HDR and HDCP2.2. Enjoy audio playback with exceptional quality thanks to Marantz-proprietary HDAM modules and stream from TuneIn Internet Radio, Spotify, TIDAL, Deezer and more with HEOS built-in.
Ideal for custom integrations, the AV7705 features Creston Control and RS-232C serial port for third-party remote monitoring. Calibrate your listening environment with the full suite of Audyssey EQ tools and control the pre-amplifier with your voice and Amazon Alexa voice compatibility.
With 11.2 channel pre-outs on both conventional RCA sockets and balanced XLRs, the AV7705 is designed to work alongside high-quality external power amplifiers like the Marantz MM8077, MM7055 and MM7025. Not only is it a superb AV processor, the AV7705 is an extraordinary analogue preamplifier with an HDAM circuit board. Using Marantz-proprietary HDAMs, the preamp section of the AV7705 provides optimal channel separation, minimum crosstalk and enhanced signal to noise ratio for precise detail resolution and stereo imaging, while the ELNA capacitators of the analogue section ensure exceptional power and dynamic ability.
Supports Latest Object-based Audio Formats
Immerse yourself in multi-dimensional audio with Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, Auro-3D and DTS Virtual:X. Set up a Dolby Atmos surround sound speaker system up to 7.1.4 using Dolby Atmos elevation speakers or dedicated overhead speakers for the ultimate home theatre experience. DTS:X™ immersive audio places sound where it would occur naturally in space, creating a lifelike, multi-dimensional audio experience in the home. The improved immersion and heightened realism draw you into the world of your favourite movies. The included DTS Neural:X™ gives your movies, games and music a realism unmatched by traditional 5.1 surround sound. Auro-3D® elevates the home theatre experience with three-dimensional sound for music, games, broadcast and films with enhancing your existing audio-visual collection, thanks to Auro-matic up-mixing engine. DTS Virtual:X provides immersive audio without height channels, creating virtual height effects in a 5.1, 7.1 or 2.1 speaker arrangement.
IMAX Enhanced Technology Dolby Atmos
Get the most premium at-home entertainment experience with IMAX Enhanced—the latest technology program from IMAX that sets a new standard for image, sound, scale and content quality. Watch clearer pictures and brighter images. Feel immersive, heart-pounding audio delivered by DTS. See more picture on the largest screens. And experience premium content digitally remastered by IMAX. Feel every dimension in Dolby Atmos. Enjoy a 7.1.4 surround sound speaker system with two or four additional overhead speakers or Dolby Atmos elevation speakers for the ultimate home theatre experience — including Dolby Surround up-mixer for legacy content.
DTS:X immersive audio formatting places sound where it would naturally occur in space, creating life-like, multi-dimensional audio. The included spatial remapping engine of DTS Neural:X™ offers improved immersion and heightened realism in all of your favourite movies.
DTS Virtual: X
DTS Virtual:X provides immersive audio without height channels, creating virtual height effects in a 5.1, 7.1 or 2.1 speaker arrangement.
Latest HDMI Connectivity
Includes eight HDMI inputs — with one HDMI input on the front panel for quick connection — each one supporting HDCP 2.2, 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Colour sub-sampling, Dolby Vision, HLG, High Dynamic Range (HDR), 21:9 video, 3D and BT.2020 pass-through. The video processor is capable of upscaling SD and HD video to 4K Ultra HD. Three HDMI outputs allow you to connect to multiple zones as well as run a TV and projector in parallel.
HDMI eARC Object-based Audio Support
eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) supports the transmission of 3D audio from your TV with a single HDMI connection for the simplest setup. The feature will be enabled via a future firmware update.
HEOS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and Airplay 2 Capability
Dual antenna system lets you stream the most popular music services via Bluetooth, AirPlay2 or the HEOS app. Listen to your playlists on Spotify, TuneIn, Deezer and more.
HEOS Multi-room Streaming
Built-in HEOS technology lets you enjoy your favourite music in any room of your home for a wireless, whole-home audio experience. Play the same song in every room or select a different song for each connected room — the choice is yours. Enjoy music from Spotify, TuneIn, Sound Cloud, Tidal, Napster, Deezer or your local music file libraries. With additional HEOS components, like HEOS-capable speakers, play all your music in one room or many.
Amazon Alexa Voice Control
Enjoy hands-free control with Amazon Alexa and your voice. Adjust the volume, skip to the next track, switch inputs for your different media players and more — “Just Ask.” Download the HEOS Home Entertainment Skill to enable Amazon Alexa voice commands for the AV7705, HEOS devices and other select Marantz products.
Stream audio from your favourite music services like Apple Music and Spotify or watch videos from services like Youtube and Netflix from any iPhone, iPad, Mac or Apple TV and hear the audio perfectly synced to your speakers Airplay 2 sources.
Airplay 2 also supports multi-room audio – wirelessly stream content to multiple AirPlay 2 compatible devices simultaneously with improved audio buffering to ensure smooth audio playback. AirPlay 2 provides control and grouping of compatible audio devices within the Apple Music or Home app. Use Airplay 2 in-app or with your voice via Siri.
- 11.2 channel XLR pre-out; 11.2 channel RCA pre-out
- 8 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) with full HDCP 2.2 support; 3 HDMI outputs (incl. Zone 2)
- 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through, Dolby Vision compatibility, HDR, HLG and BT.2020
- Advanced video processing with analogue to HDMI conversion; SD to HD/4K upscaling
- Dolby Atmos, DTS:X (up to 7.1.4 with an external 2ch amplifier), Auro-3D and DTS Virtual:X for height virtualization effects
- eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) support via firmware update supports the most advanced surround and object-based audio formats via single HDMI connection between AVRs and compatible TVs
- Stream music from Internet Radio, Spotify Connect, TuneIn Internet Radio, Amazon Music, TIDAL, Deezer and more with Bluetooth, Airplay2 or HEOS built-in
- Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support
- Enjoy multi-room whole-home audio streaming with HEOS technology
- Amazon Alexa voice control via the HEOS Home Entertainment skill
- Marantz 2016 AVR remote app for control over the latest generation of Marantz network AV Receivers. Available on iOS and Android.
- High resolution DSD (2.8/5.6MHz), FLAC, ALAC and WAV support
- AKM AK4458 32-bit D/A converters, HDAM circuit boards and Current Feedback circuitry for optimum fidelity and maximum dynamic range
- Suite of Audyssey room correction software: Audyssey MultEQ XT32, Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ, LFC and Sub EQ HT
- Third-party integration and IR remote control, RS-232C serial port and Creston Connected for external control
- Seamless out-of-the-box experience with Quick Start Guide, guided Setup Assistant and Marantz AVR Remote App