To find out more about this product please call 01553 776413
Denon PMA-2500NE Integrated Amp with USB-DAC for High-res Audio and “Simple & Straight” Engineering Design from High-end Models.
Denon is one of the rare audio brands that continued to actively develop Hi-Fi components and accumulate, refine, and pass down Hi-Fi audio technologies.
The 2500NE series, designed for today’s age, has been developed by both veteran engineers and talented young engineers who have inherited the Denon technologies and expertise that have been cultivated over many years and decades.
And the performance of the PMA-2500NE goes well beyond that of Denon’s previous PMA-2000 series. With its ultimate built-quality, unique Denon technologies and state-of-the-art connectivity, the PMA-2500NE truly is a masterpiece of sound technology.
Thanks to the rear USB-B input and embedded high quality D/A converter, the PMA plays high resolution files up to 384kHz/32bit and DSD up to 11.2MHz from a computer in impeccable sonic quality.
For the best performance from analogue inputs, the PMA features an Analog Mode which allows to switch off all unutilized sections like the digital input circuitry or the low noise display for an unaltered audio reproduction.
- Advanced UHC-MOS Single Push-Pull Circuit
- High-gain amp construction
- High-speed thermal feedback circuitry
- DC amp circuitry
- Robust power supply circuitry
- 6-block chassis configuration
- MM/MC phono equalizer
- Audio-grade analogue volume control
- Direct Mechanical Ground Construction
- USB-DAC supporting 11.2-MHz DSD and 384-kHz/32-bit PCM
- Digital isolator
- Advanced AL32 Processing Plus supporting 384-kHz/32-bit PCM input
- DAC Master Clock Design
- Analogue mode
- External pre-amp input terminals
- Aluminum top remote controller that can also operate the CD player
- Gold-plated speaker terminals