To find out more about this product please call 01553 776413
Denon is one of the rare audio brands that continued to actively develop Hi-Fi components and accumulate, refine, and pass down Hi-Fi audio technologies.
Thanks to the rear USB-B input and embedded high quality D/A converter, the PMA plays high resolution files up to 384kHz/32bit and DSD up to 11.2MHz from a computer in impeccable sonic quality. For the best performance from analogue inputs, the PMA-1600NE features an Analog Mode which allows to switch off all unutilized sections like the digital input circuitry or the low noise display for an unaltered audio reproduction.
- 2 x 140 W (4 ohm) output
- Advanced Ultra High Current (UHC) - MOS Single Push-Pull Circuit Power
- DAC Master Clock Design
- Rear USB-B input
- Digital isolator to eliminate high-frequency noise on the USB-B or digital inputs
- FL display for source and sample rate indication
- Analogue AMP mode switching off digital audio circuitry and display
- Advanced AL32 Processing Plus
- Direct Mechanical Ground Construction
- Chassis construction with 6 independent blocks
- Main transformer with seperate power supplies for analogue and digital circuits
- 2 Digital Optical and 1 digital Coaxial inputs, MM & MC Phono Equalizer Amp