Dali Rubicon Vokal
The RUBICON VOKAL is the centre speaker to complete a RUBICON surround setup. With two 6½” woofers and a hybrid tweeter the RUBICON VOKAL has the size and punch to match any speaker in the RUBICON line-up. Whether you are watching a movie or listening to music, the RUBICON VOKAL will bring clarity and detail.
RUBICON VOKAL is the ultimate centre loudspeaker. Striking an elegant balance between size and performance, the RUBICON VOKAL is powerful enough to match the RUBICON 8, and still compact enough to fit in most living rooms. The two 6½” low-loss wood fibre woofers deliver a clear and well defined mid-range together with the hybrid tweeter module. It also uses the same soft dome diaphragm and many of the same SMC technologies as used in the EPICON series. The cabinet size helps the RUBICON VOKAL reproduce even the lowest bass frequencies from the gripping action on the screen or stunning musical performances.
And like the rest of the RUBICON range, it features gold-plated bi-wiring terminals.
The RUBICON VOKAL fits into every RUBICON surround system and can be combined with e.g. a pair of RUBICON 5, a pair of RUBICON 2 and a SUB or a pair of RUBICON 6, a pair of RUBICON LCR and a DALI SUB. In general, we recommend the SUB M-10 D for a RUBICON surround setup.
- Freq Range (+/-3 dB): 49 - 34.000Hz
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 89.5dB
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Maximum SPL: 111 dB
- Recommended Amp Power: 40 - 200W
- Crossover Frequency: 2,700 / 14,000Hz
- Crossover Principle: 2 + ½-way
- Hybrid Tweeter
- Super HF Driver: 1 x 17 x 45mm
- Super HF Driver
- Diaphragm: Ribbon
- HF driver, Quantity: 1 x 29 mm
- HF Diaphragm type: Soft Textile Dome
- LF driver, Quantity: 2 x 6½"
- LF driver, Diaphragm: Wood Fibre Cone
- Enclosure type: Bass Reflex
- Bass Reflex Tuning Frequency: 36.5 Hz
- Input: Bi-Wiring, Bi-Amping
- Magnetic Shielding: No
- Placement: Centre/Soundbar/Shelf/Stand
- Distance From Wall: 5 - 100cm
- Dimensions (HWD): 197 x 581 x 400mm
- Weight: 13.8 Kg