Dali Rubicon LCR
The wall-mounted RUBICON LCR is simply born to stand out in both sound performance and design with the hybrid tweeter module and the wood fibre low-loss driver. The compact RUBICON LCR delivers a wide dynamic range, a coherent sound with lots of details all together with a bass response that’s unrivalled in its class. The rotatable hybrid tweeter module makes it possible to use the RUBICON LCR as either the left or right channel, or as a centre speaker. The 6½ inch woofer uses the ingeniously designed bass port to reach maximum bass depth. With the RUBICON LCR, we promise you a sound performance that will dazzle you and leave you with goose bumps.
The RUBICON LCR can be combined with other loudspeakers in the RUBICON range, for instance as part of different surround systems.
The different combinations are varied according to the desired size of surround setup. For a larger setup, combine a pair of RUBICON LCR with a pair of RUBICON 8 or RUBICON 6, a RUBICON VOKAL and a DALI SUB M-10 D. A medium setup is also a possibility, which could include a pair RUBICON 5, a pair of RUBICON LCR, a RUBICON VOKAL and a sub.
- Enclosure Type: Bass Reflex
- Bass Reflex Tuning: 49.0Hz
- Connection(s): Single Wire
- Placement: Centre, Front, On-Wall
- Distance From Wall: 0 - 30cm
- Freq Range (+/-3 dB): 59-34.000Hz
- Sensitivity (2,83 V/1m): 89.0dB
- Nominal Impedance: 4?
- Maximum SPL: 109dB
- Recommended Amp: 20-150W
- Crossover Freq: 3,100/14,000Hz
- Crossover Principle: 2 + ½ way
- HF Drive: 1 x 17 x 45 mm Ribbon
- High Frequency Driver: 1 x 29 mm
- HF Diaphragm: Soft Textile Dome
- Low Frequency Driver: 1 x 6½"
- Woofer: Wood Fibre Cone
- Dimensions (HWD): 468 x 278 x 146mm
- Weight: 8.0 Kg