Dali Rubicon 6
RUBICON 6 is a floor standing speaker that features two 6½ inch woofers. The RUBICON 6 is able to deliver more physical bass to fill a larger room, especially thanks to the woofers. The woofers perfectly team up to move a lot more air and reach even lower into the deep bass area.
The driver construction of the RUBICON 6 makes it even more powerful than its smaller siblings with an enhanced and controlled performance.
The cone used in the RUBICON series draws upon the heritage from the EPICON technologies, and has a light, rigid and randomly uneven structure. This lower the complexity of the central part of the motor, ensures even piston like movements, reduces the possibility of surface resonance greatly and creates an extremely low distortion within the RUBICON series.
The soft low-loss rubber surround is designed and bespoke specifically for the RUBICON series, and all of the components are situated in an aluminum chassis designed for maximum airflow around the cone and magnet system.
In the RUBICON series, DALI makes use of both the soft dome tweeter working alone, and the hybrid tweeter configuration an amazing rendering of the high frequencies. The voice coil used in the RUBICON series is designed to be very light and agile in order to achieve a broader bandwidth.
This lighter voice coil is placed inside a powerful ferrite magnet that keeps a tight control of its movements. The ribbon tweeter is the master of wide dispersion and combining it with the soft dome, the tweeter module starts working as low as 2.5 KHz. This extreme bandwidth combined with the ultra wide dispersion is an important part of the DALI sound philosophy.
The gracefully elegant exterior of the RUBICON works as the base for the low-loss drivers. In every cabinet, the mid-range and bass drivers are separated into their own chambers.
Turbulence is minimized through a bass reflex port, which is placed directly behind every woofer, and the timing between the woofer and the bass port is thereby also optimized.
- Enclosure Type: Bass Reflex
- Bass Reflex Tuning: 33.5Hz
- Connection(s): Bi-Wire
- Recommended Placement: Floor
- Distance From Wall: 20 - 180cm
- Freq Range (+/-3 dB): 38 - 34.000Hz
- Sensitivity (2,83 V/1m): 88.5dB
- Nominal Impedance: 4?
- Maximum SPL: 110dB
- Recommended Amp: 40 - 200W
- Crossover: 800/2600/14000Hz
- Crossover Principle: 2½ +½ way
- HF Drive: 1 x 17 x 45 mm Ribbon
- High Frequency Driver: 1 x 29 mm
- HF Diaphragm: Soft Textile Dome
- Low Frequency Driver: 2 x 6½"
- Woofer: Wood Fibre Cone <
- Set up: Manual, Micro Fibre Cloth
- Isolation: Rubber Bumpers, Spikes M6
- Dimensions (HWD): 990 x 200 x 380mm
- Weight: 20.2 Kg