Dali Phantom S-80
The relative compactness of the PHANTOM S-80 makes it perfect for any placement in your audio system. Front, centre, rear or high positions. The compact and slim cabinet offers a full frequency response similar to that of a floorstanding loudspeaker, but without sacrificing valuable living room space. It delivers a no compromise in-wall audio performance with the use of proven speaker technologies. This includes our characteristic wood fibre cones, low-loss rubber surround, solid MDF front baffle, our signature hybrid tweeter module and our superior innovative magnet design including a SMC pole piece.
All models are built around a rotatable hybrid tweeter module making them easy to install for any audio use – be it stereo, centre channel or surround.
We have optimised the primary 8” wood fibre woofer for both bass and mid-range performance. Working in combination with the rotatable hybrid tweeter module, it delivers a clear and well-defined audio reproduction - including a surprising bass performance. This ensures that the PHANTOM S-180 really stands out from the crowd.
The ultra slim 103 mm cabinet design fits into almost any standard wall.
- Hybrid Tweeter: 17mm x 45mm Ribbon
- HF: 1 x 28mm Soft Textile Dome
- LF: 1 x 8" Wood Fibre Cone
- Enclosure type: Closed Box
- Connection Input: Single Wire
- Placement: In-Wall Centre/Soundbar
- Freq Range (+/-3dB): 59 - 25k Hz
- Sensitivity (2,83 V/1m): 88.0dB
- Nominal Impedance: 6 Ohms
- Maximum SPL: 108 dB
- Recommended Amp: 40 - 200W
- Crossover Frequency: 2800/15k Hz
- Dimensions (HWD): 648 x 403 x 110mm
- Cut-Out Size (HWD): 615 x 370 x 103mm
- Weight: 13.5 kg