Dali Phantom S-280
The DALI PHANTOM S-280 offers the ultimate performance when it comes to custom install loudspeakers - without sacrificing valuable living room space. With the use of proven speaker technologies, such as our characteristic wood fibre cones, low-loss rubber surround, solid MDF front baffle, and superior magnet design - combined with our latest innovation including a SMC pole piece and our signature hybrid tweeter module - it delivers a no compromise in-wall audio performance out of this world.
The two primary 8” woofers are optimised for both bass and mid-range performance, and to further enhance the bass performance, we have paired them with two 10” passive woofers. This results in a full frequency response similar to that of a boxed floorstanding speaker, which ensures that the PHANTOM S-280 really stands out from the crowd.
The ultra slim cabinet design fits into almost any standard wall. All models are built around a rotatable hybrid tweeter module making them easy to install for any audio use – be it stereo, centre channel or surround.
- Frequency Range (+/-3 dB) [Hz] 48 – 25,000
- Sensitivity (2,83 V/1 m) [dB] 89.0
- Nominal Impedance [ohms] 8
- Maximum SPL [dB] 112
- Recommended Amplifier Power [W] 40 – 400
- Crossover Frequency [Hz] 3,000 / 15,000
- Hybrid tweeter module, High frequency driver, Quantity 1 x 17 x 45 mm
- Hybrid tweeter module, High frequency driver Diaphragm type Ribbon
- High frequency driver, Quantity 1 x 29 mm
- High frequency driver, Diaphragm type Soft Textile Dome
- Low frequency driver, Quantity 2 x 8?
- Low frequency driver, Diaphragm type Wood Fibre Cone
- Low frequency passive driver, Quantity 2 x 10?
- Low frequency passive driver, Diaphragm type Carbon fibre cone
- Enclosure type Closed Box With Dual Passive Radiators
- Connection Input Single Wire
- Recommended Placement In-Wall Centre / Soundbar
- Dimensions (HxWxD) [mm] 1,527 x 527 x 110
- Cut-Out Dimensions (HxWxD) [mm] 1,495 x 495 x 103
- Weight [kg] 35.0