Dali Phantom H-80
PRICED PER PAIR
The PHANTOM H-80 is the speaker you choose, when large, dynamic and well-defined sound really matters. The sound performance is clear, detailed and yet controlled and powerful. As for the soundstage, it will extend into every corner of even larger rooms.
The PHANTOM H series
The DALI PHANTOM H series is an in-wall speaker build around traditional loudspeaker technologies. At its centre is the easy to recognize the DALI woofer cone made from a mix of paper pulp and wood fibre. This gives the cone a light, well behaved, but random structure that helps reproduce even the smallest details in the music.
The powerful low-loss magnet system deliver precision and timing to the low frequencies and the ultra lightweight soft dome tweeter adds great resolution to the high frequencies. Together they blend into a very coherent, highly detailed, clear and natural soundstage. The PHANTOM H series is a true full range speaker and needs no supplement subwoofer - it is all about true hi-fi sound, versatility, and flexibility.
- Speaker: Center/Front/Rear/Surround
- Enclosure Type: Open Back
- Recommended Volume: 15 - 100 litre
- Connection input(s): Single Wire
- Placement: Built-in In-Wall/In-Ceiling
- Freq Range (+/-3dB): 46 - 25,000Hz
- Sensitivity (2,83 V/1m): 90dB
- Nominal Impedance: 6?
- Maximum SPL: 109dB
- Recommended Amp Power: 30 - 200W
- HF: 1 x 28 mm Soft Textile Dome
- LF: 1 x 8" Wood Fibre Cone
- Crossover Frequency: 2,350Hz
- Dimensions (HxWxD) [mm] 335 x 335 x 106
- Cut-Out Dimensions (HxWxD) [mm] 299 x 299
- Weight [kg] 3.30