Dali Phantom H-60
PRICED PER PAIR
With the PHANTOM H-60, you will get a speaker with the perfect balance between size and performance. It will provide a full and complete audio experience in mid-sized rooms.
The PHANTOM H series
The DALI PHANTOM H series is an in-wall speaker build around traditional loudspeaker technologies. At its centre is the easy to recognize the DALI woofer cone made from a mix of paper pulp and wood fibre. This gives the cone a light, well behaved, but random structure that helps reproduce even the smallest details in the music.
The powerful low-loss magnet system deliver precision and timing to the low frequencies and the ultra lightweight soft dome tweeter adds great resolution to the high frequencies. Together they blend into a very coherent, highly detailed, clear and natural soundstage. The PHANTOM H series is a true full range speaker and needs no supplement subwoofer - it is all about true hi-fi sound, versatility, and flexibility.
- Enclosure Type: Open Back
- Connection input(s): Single Wire
- Placement: In-Wall /In-Ceiling
- Recommended Vol: 10 - 35 Litre
- Frequency Range (+/-3dB): 51 - 25,000Hz
- Sensitivity (2,83 V/1m): 89 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 6?
- Maximum SPL: 107dB
- Recommended Amp Power: 30 - 150w
- Crossover Frequency: 1900Hz
- HF: 1 x 28mm Soft Textile Dome
- LF: 1 x 6½" Wood Fibre Cone
- Dimensions (HWD): 300 x 300 x 95mm
- Cut-Out Dimensions (HWD): 264 x 264mm
- Weight: 2.6 Kg