Dali Phantom H-50
PRICED PER PAIR
The compact PHANTOM H-50 delivers impressive clarity, and despite its size, it manages to generate a great deal of bass. It will easily fill small rooms with great sound in a stereo or surround setup in smaller rooms.
The PHANTOM H series
The DALI PHANTOM H series is an in-wall speaker build around traditional loudspeaker technologies. At its centre is the easy to recognize the DALI woofer cone made from a mix of paper pulp and wood fibre. This gives the cone a light, well behaved, but random structure that helps reproduce even the smallest details in the music.
The powerful low-loss magnet system deliver precision and timing to the low frequencies and the ultra lightweight soft dome tweeter adds great resolution to the high frequencies. Together they blend into a very coherent, highly detailed, clear and natural soundstage. The PHANTOM H series is a true full range speaker and needs no supplement subwoofer - it is all about true hi-fi sound, versatility, and flexibility.
- Enclosure Type: Open Back
- Connection input(s): Single Wire
- Placement: In-Wall /In-Ceiling
- Recommended Vol: 30 - 120 Litre
- Frequency Range (+/-3dB): 52 - 25,000Hz
- Sensitivity (2,83 V/1m): 88 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 6?
- Maximum SPL: 105dB
- Recommended Amp Power: 30 - 120w
- Crossover Frequency: 2450Hz
- HF: 1 x 28mm Soft Textile Dome
- LF: 1 x 5.25" Wood Fibre Cone
- Dimensions (HWD): 275 x 275 x 95mm
- Cut-Out Dimensions (HWD): 239 x 239mm
- Weight: 2.2 Kg