Dali Phantom H-120
The totally unique PHANTOM H-120 in-wall speaker brings the best, and then some, from a traditional big floor standing speaker, but is mounted in your wall. With an unprecedented 12” woofer to deliver deep and powerful bass, and a separate 5” woofer to handle the important mid-range area, this 3-way speaker delivers like no other in-wall speaker in the world. Perfect for installations where normal floor-standing speakers or an external subwoofer cannot be used, or when deep, room filling bass is essential.
The PHANTOM H series
The DALI PHANTOM H series is an in-wall speaker build around traditional loudspeaker technologies. At its centre is the easy to recognize the DALI woofer cone made from a mix of paper pulp and wood fibre. This gives the cone a light, well behaved, but random structure that helps reproduce even the smallest details in the music.
The powerful low-loss magnet system deliver precision and timing to the low frequencies and the ultra lightweight soft dome tweeter adds great resolution to the high frequencies. Together they blend into a very coherent, highly detailed, clear and natural soundstage. The PHANTOM H series is a true full range speaker and needs no supplement subwoofer - it is all about true hi-fi sound, versatility, and flexibility.
- Speaker: Center/Front/Rear/Surround
- Enclosure Type: Open Back
- Recommended Volume: 5 - 35 litre
- Connection input(s): Single Wire
- Placement: Built-in In-Wall/In-Ceiling
- Frequency Range (+/-3dB): 32 - 25000Hz
- Sensitivity (2,83 V/1m): 90 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 4?
- Maximum SPL: 112dB
- Recommended Amp Power: 50 - 400w
- Crossover Frequency: 850/4000Hz
- HF: 1 x 28mm Soft Textile Dome
- LF: 1 x 12" Wood Fibre Cone
- Focus/Distributed/Normal/HF + tilt
- Dimensions (HWD): 471 x 471 x 170mm
- Cut-Out Dimensions (HWD): 445 x 445mm
- Weight: 9.00 Kg