Dali Phantom E-80
PRICED PER PAIR
With the PHANTOM E-80, it’s all about big sound. Drawing on every part of its 8” woofer, it will fill even very large rooms with sound, while keeping the bass under control. This makes it perfect as the main loudspeakers in a living room setup for either a stereo setup or a surround system.
The PHANTOM E series
The DALI PHANTOM E-80 is designed for optimum in-ceiling use, but will also work if mounted in-wall. It is all about true hi-fi sound, versatility, and flexibility. The compact sized construction and the easy-to-use compass positioning system makes placing the speaker for the optimum sound experience very straight forward. Two discreet switches offer audio adjustment options to ensure that the listener gets the most from the speakers, even in rooms that traditionally are difficult.
The tilted woofer and the slightly of centre soft dome tweeter, blends gracefully and produces a richly detailed and crisp soundstage. The polypropylene cone is more resilient towards humidity than the traditional DALI cone material – wood fibre, making the PHANTOM E-80 flexible in regards to placements in covered outdoor areas and bathrooms.
- Speaker: Center/Front/Rear/Surround
- Enclosure Type: Open Back
- Connection input(s): Single Wire
- Placement: Built-in In-Wall/In-Ceiling
- Frequency Range (+/-3dB): 49 - 25,000Hz
- Sensitivity (2,83 V/1m): 89.5 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 6?
- Maximum SPL: 107dB
- Recommended Amp Power: 30 - 150w
- Crossover Frequency: 3,200Hz
- HF: 1 x 28mm Soft Textile Dome
- LF: 1 x 8" Polypropylene Cone
- Functions: Focus / Distributed
- Dispersion: Normal / HF + tilt
- Dimensions (ØD): 294 x 106mm
- Cut-Out Dimensions (ØD): Ø261mm
- Weight: 2.36 Kg