Dali Phantom E-60
PRICED PER PAIR
This model is the perfect all-around loudspeaker. It is not too big and therefore still easy to place, but it is big enough to deliver a full and complete audio experience. Use it for a stereo setup in a kitchen or family room, or to complete a surround setup in a larger room as side or rear speakers.
The PHANTOM E series
The DALI PHANTOM E-60 is designed for optimum in-ceiling use, but will also work if mounted in-wall. It is all about true hi-fi sound, versatility, and flexibility. The compact sized construction and the easy-to-use compass positioning system makes placing the speaker for the optimum sound experience very straight forward. Two discreet switches offer audio adjustment options to ensure that the listener gets the most from the speakers, even in rooms that traditionally are difficult.
The tilted woofer and the slightly of centre soft dome tweeter, blends gracefully and produces a richly detailed and crisp soundstage. The polypropylene cone is more resilient towards humidity than the traditional DALI cone material – wood fibre, making the PHANTOM E-60 flexible in regards to placements in covered outdoor areas and bathrooms.
The PHANTOM E-60 can also be combined with the optional, well-known DALI backbox, which protects the speaker against moisture, dust and dirt. It keeps the sound quality consistent (symmetrical loading), even if the acoustic environment behind the walls/ceiling is uneven. With the backbox, you avoid rear sound radiation, reducing acoustic leakage from room to room and from floor to floor. The DALI backbox is not included with the PHANTOM E-60, but can be chosen as an optional accessorie.
- Speaker: Center/Front/Rear/Surround
- Enclosure Type: Open Back
- Recommended Volume: 5 - 50 litre
- Connection input(s): Single Wire
- Placement: Built-in In-Wall/In-Ceiling
- Frequency Range (+/-3dB): 52 - 25,000Hz
- Sensitivity (2,83 V/1m): 88 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8?
- Maximum SPL: 104dB
- Recommended Amp Power: 30 - 120w
- Crossover Frequency: 3,300Hz
- HF: 1 x 28mm Soft Textile Dome
- LF: 1 x 6½" Polypropylene Cone
- Functions: Focus / Distributed
- Dispersion: Normal / HF + tilt
- Dimensions (ØD): 258 x 99mm
- Cut-Out Dimensions (ØD): Ø225mm
- Weight: 1.92 Kg