Dali Phantom E-50
PRICED PER PAIR
This compact in-ceiling speaker delivers an incredible clear and well-defined audio experience, and impresses with the level of bass it can produce, despite its size. The size makes it perfect for a stereo setup in a small room, or as rear speakers in a larger room in a surround setup.
The PHANTOM E series
The DALI PHANTOM E-50 is designed for optimum in-ceiling use, but will also work if mounted in-wall. It is all about true hi-fi sound, versatility, and flexibility. The compact sized construction and the easy-to-use compass positioning system makes placing the speaker for the optimum sound experience very straight forward. Two discreet switches offer audio adjustment options to ensure that the listener gets the most from the loudspeakers, even in rooms that traditionally are difficult.
The tilted woofer and the slightly of centre soft dome tweeter, blends gracefully and produces a richly detailed and crisp soundstage. The polypropylene cone is more resilient towards humidity than the traditional DALI cone material – wood fibre, making the PHANTOM E-50 flexible in regards to placements in covered outdoor areas and bathrooms.
- Speaker: Center/Front/Rear/Surround
- Enclosure Type: Open Back
- Recommended Volume: 5 - 35 litre
- Connection input(s): Single Wire
- Placement: Built-in In-Wall/In-Ceiling
- Frequency Range (+/-3dB): 58 - 25,000Hz
- Sensitivity (2,83 V/1m): 87 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8?
- Maximum SPL: 104dB
- Recommended Amp Power: 40 - 120w
- Crossover Frequency: 3,600Hz
- HF: 1 x 28mm Soft Textile Dome
- LF: 1 x 5.25" Polypropylene Cone
- Focus/Distributed/Normal/HF + tilt
- Dimensions (ØD): 230 x 99mm
- Cut-Out Dimensions (ØD): Ø197mm
- Weight: 1.58 Kg