Dali Oberon 7
With the launch of the DALI OBERON loudspeaker series, we have picked the best elements from our current speakers and brought them together in a series that delivers on audio quality, looks and versatility.
This large floor-standing OBERON 7 speaker features 2 x 7” wood fibre SMC based woofers and an oversized 29 mm ultra-lightweight soft dome tweeter.
This, combined with the large but elegant cabinet, delivers the very best in deep bass and large room performance. Despite its size, this speaker is surprisingly delicate and will impress with its ability to render any music style naturally and lifelike even at lower volumes. This makes the OBERON 7 perfect for almost any audio setup and any music or movie style.
With the OBERON 7, we have made it easy to integrate your loudspeakers into any room. Both the driver materials and geometry applied in the OBERON 7 has been selected to achieve a wide dispersion pattern in the listening area. The same principles have been applied in the design of the crossover.
As result, you will experience a well-integrated sound, even when listening at a significant off-axis angle. This is important as you are rarely seated directly in front of your loudspeakers when listening to music. An added benefit is seriously reduced harmonic distortion and diffractions causing frequency distortion, as these will always be stronger in an on-axis response. This is also the reason why all DALI speakers are not designed to be toed-in.
- Freq Range: 36 - 26k Hz (+/-3dB)
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 88.5dB
- Nominal Impedance: 6 Ohms
- Maximum SPL: 110dB
- Recommended Amp Power: 30 - 180W
- Crossover Frequency: 2,300Hz
- Crossover Principle: 2-way
- HF Drive: 29mm Soft Textile Dome
- LF Drive: 2x 7" Wood Fibre Cone
- Enclosure type: Bass Reflex
- Bass Reflex Tuning Freq: 39.5Hz
- Connection Input: Single Wire
- Recommended Placement: Floor
- Distance From Wall: 20 - 80cm
- Dimensions (HWD): 1015 x 200 x 340mm
- Weight: 14.8 Kg