Dali Oberon 5
The OBERON 5 is the ultimate performer. A compact and elegant floor-standing speaker, housing 2 x 5¼” wood fibre SMC based woofers and the series’ wide bandwidth 29 mm ultra-lightweight soft dome tweeter. This slim floor-stander will surprise with its ability to deliver a deep firm bass. Together with the clear and well defined mid-range and the airy high frequencies, this speaker is at home with any music or movie sound track.
With the launch of the DALI OBERON loudspeaker series, we have picked the best elements from our current speakers and brought them together in a series that delivers on audio quality, looks and versatility.
We have made it easy to integrate the OBERON 5 into any room, as both the driver materials and geometry applied have been selected to achieve a wide dispersion pattern in the listening area. The same principles have been applied in the design of the crossover.
As result, you will experience a well-integrated sound, even when listening at a significant off-axis angle. This is important as you are rarely seated directly in front of your loudspeakers when listening to music. An added benefit is seriously reduced harmonic distortion and diffractions causing frequency distortion, as these will always be stronger in an on-axis response. This is also the reason why all DALI speakers are not designed to be toed-in.
- Freq Range: 39 - 26k Hz (+/-3dB)
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 88dB
- Nominal Impedance: 6 Ohms
- Maximum SPL: 108dB
- Recommended Amp Power: 30 - 150W
- Crossover Frequency: 2,400Hz
- Crossover Principle: 2-way
- HF Drive: 29mm Soft Textile Dome
- LF Drive: 2x 5.25" Wood Fibre Cone
- Enclosure type: Bass Reflex
- Bass Reflex Tuning Freq: 43Hz
- Connection Input: Single Wire
- Recommended Placement: Floor
- Distance From Wall: 15 - 80cm
- Dimensions (HWD): 830 x 162 x 283mm
- Weight: 10.8 Kg