Acoustic Energy AE109
The award winning Acoustic Energy AE109 floorstanding speakers are an updated version of the original and iconic AE109 model. Designed with Acoustic Energy's iconic sound signature, this latest version has been updated with premium quality components and build quality.
The AE109 want for nothing in the sound department, offering shimmering crystal clear highs thanks to a 28mm AE custom fabric dome tweeter, and rich, precise mid-range and bass handled by 110mm anodised aluminium cones.
These speakers utilise a front ported design allowing close to wall placement without boom, allowing for easy room positioning for superb sound quality in a variety of positions. This front porting in combination with compact dimensions and careful design has resulted in a speaker with the power and depth of a floorstanding design from a speaker with a small footprint that will fit easily into most rooms.
- Tweeter: 28mm AE Custom Fabric Dome
- Mid/Bass: 110mm anodised Aluminium cone
- Power Handling: 175 Watts RMS
- Freq Response: 40Hz-32kHz (+/-3dB)
- Sensitivity: 89dB
- Impedance: 8 Ohm (6 Ohm minimum)
- Cabinet: Multiple brace, pressure loaded
- MDF: 18mm with low turbulence slot ports
- Weight (Each): 14kg
- Size: 850 x 185 x 280mm (HxWxD)
- Finishes: Black Ash or Walnut vinyl