Dali Spektor 2
Award winning bookshelf speakers with greater bass extension and a bigger sound than the Spektor 1, while being more compact than the Spektor 6 floorstanders.
The DALI SPEKTOR 2 packs a larger inner volume than the SPEKTOR 1 and thereby delivers an extra bass performance. Getting this much Hi-Fi performance from a speaker in this price range not only took all of our experience and knowhow, but also hours and hours spent in the listening room, improving the driver and crossover designs to create the perfect audio performance.
The compact SPEKTOR 2 - and its slightly smaller sibling SPEKTOR 1 - are ideal for wall mounting, shelf or stand positioning in combination with any compact Hi-Fi music system. The SPEKTOR 2 will also find itself at home in any surround position, helping you get that fully immersive movie experience.
The DALI SPEKTOR 2, like all DALI loudspeakers, has been designed in accordance with our fundamental acoustic and electro-acoustic principles, and a strong belief that clarity and an authentic, honest sound reproduction will get you even closer to the full impact of a live music experience.
- Freq Range (+/-3dB): 54-26,000Hz
- Sensitivity (2,83 V/1m): 84.5 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 6 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 105 dB
- Recommended Amplifier: 25 - 100W
- Crossover Frequency: 2,600 Hz
- Crossover Principle: 2-way
- HF Driver Quantity: 1 x 25 mm
- HF Diaphragm: Soft Textile Dome
- LF Driver Quantity: 1 x 5.25"
- LF Diaphragm: Wood Fibre Cone
- Enclosure type: Bass Reflex
- Bass Reflex Tuning Freq: 51.5Hz
- Connection Input: Single Wire
- Placement: Shelf/stand, On-Wall
- Recommended Wall Distance: 1-80cm
- Accessories: Rubber Feet, Manual
- Dimensions (HWD): 292 x 170 x 238mm
- Weight: 4.2 kg